I know your property better than any other person besides yourselves. And I have the proven knowledge, experience and marketing tools to sell it.
That's why when a call is received on any of my listings, every effort is made to see that I am the one who speaks directly with the person making the inquiry. I sell over 15% of my own listings and am associated with Coldwell Banker Legacy Realtors®, a company that commands around 30% of all the listings in MLS. Specializing in residential real estate in the Albuquerque area for over 28 years.
- Member: The Elite 28 Realtors® and New Mexico Select
- Consistently in top 1% for sales volume of all agents citywide
- Awarded CRS (Certified Residential Specialist) Designation from Residential Sales
- Council of the National Association of Realtors®
- Coldwell Banker Legacy Realtors® · 1987-2004 and 2010-Present
- Keller Willliams Realty · 2004-2010
- Hooten/Stahl, Realtors® · 1983-1987
- Member of Albuquerque Metropolitan Board of Realtors®, Realtors® Association of New Mexico, National Association of Realtors®; served on several committees of the Albuquerque Metropolitan Board of Realtors® (AMBR)
- AMBR Rookie of the Year, Los Mejores Award Winner
- Licensed Broker by the New Mexico Real Estate Commission
- University of Oregon, School of Business Management
- Served on various neighborhood association boards
- Basketball coach for the YMCA for the past 15 years
- Avid golfer, skier, hiker
Bridget Maxwell, Associate Broker, Transaction Manager
NM Real Estate License # 15334
Please allow me to introduce myself– my name is Bridget Maxwell and I am happy to be a key part of Greg Lobberegt’s support staff. I bring more than 30 years of hands-on real estate experience and know-how to the table as a licensed agent that managed my own real estate firm. I will be your point of contact from contract to close, handling negotiations with you and the potential buyers and their agents, scheduling of all inspections that are to be performed, communicate with title companies and mortgage companies, as well as negotiate repairs and provide estimates to ensure a smooth and successful closing.
Mitch Wells, Marketing/Field Manager
PEACE OF MIND……
This is what you will receive when Mitch Wells our Marketing/Field Manager, oversees the many details it takes to make sure your home is secure if your property is listed while vacant. If you are occupying your home while Greg Lobberegt is marketing your property for sale, you will meet and can’t help but to come to love Mitch as a very important and vital part of the Greg’s Team. Mitch will design and deliver professional brochures and maintain the outside flyer box. Mitch also assists with back of house details which are so important in regards to making sure all transactions are as seamless as possible.
3 Bed(s) | 2 Total Bath(s) | 2,309 SqFt
3 Bed(s) | 3 Total Bath(s) | 2,621 SqFt
3 Bed(s) | 3 Total Bath(s) | 2,847 SqFt
4 Bed(s) | 3 Total Bath(s) | 3,222 SqFt
4 Bed(s) | 3 Total Bath(s) | 3,456 SqFt
3 Bed(s) | 2 Total Bath(s) | 1,844 SqFt
4 Bed(s) | 3 Total Bath(s) | 2,100 SqFt
2 Bed(s) | 3 Total Bath(s) | 1,505 SqFt
R-1D* Zoning | 0.36 Acre(s)